We only use the best technology, along with our world-class optimized configurations for Linux, DBs, Web/App Servers, Switches, Firewalls, and more to greatly increase performance, security, and manageability of your systems.
We are ChinaNetCloud, the world's largest Internet server management company, and China's oldest Cloud Computing company.
We are China's trusted Experts in Server Management and Cloud Computing. We run mission-critical servers for over 300 Chinese and International customers.
We are a private company founded by Silicon Valley tech experts, with a team of over 80 system experts and support staff in Shanghai, Beijing, and Silicon Valley.
Why Choose Us?
Our entire company focuses on managing your servers 24x7 at peak performance with world-class security, reliability, monitoring, and scaling, all to lower your costs.
World-class optimized configurations for Linux, DB, Web/App Servers, Switches, Firewalls and more increase your performance, security, and manageability.
Leverage advanced Cloud Computing technologies on your servers or ours to further reduce your operational costs and increase flexibility.
Our sophisticated 200+ point Advanced Monitoring and Support Platform provides 24x7 monitoring and alerting of potential issues before they become problems.
Founded by Silicon Valley IT Experts, our entire company is built on our reputation as the most honest, trusted, and experienced Internet Server Management company in the world.
World-Class Server Management Experts Working For You
- Day-to-day 24x7 system management
- All for a low fixed price
- Helps you scale at low cost
ChinaNetCloud is the world's leading Internet Server Management company. Every day, we manage mission-critical Internet servers all across Asia and beyond.
Our customers trust our expert technical advice and world-class 24x7 support. After all, our core focus is to provide you with high-performance, secure, and reliable servers so you can focus on your core business.
Recent blog posts
- ChinaNetCloud Closes Major Funding Round
- Connecting to the World with Aryaka
- System Reliability - One Crash per Thousand Server Years
- MySQL, Load Average, Query Cache, and “Sending Data"
- Enhanced Security Services by ChinaNetCloud
- New Managed Cloud in The Shanghai Free Trade Zone
- New Security Service - Penetration Testing & Application Scanning
- AWS Basic User/IAM Security
- New Enhanced Security Service - SSL Testing & Optimization
- New Enhanced Security Service - Application Security Scanning